Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Around China

Most of you know how much I love China! I love the people and the food and the culture. Even the dirty looks I get when my kids have on short sleeves when it is below 90 degrees ;)  When I come here, I take lots of pictures of what's around me, just because I love how it feels to be here. Here are some of the most recent pictures of what it looks like where we are right now. The first few are of our hotel and the grounds. The pictures don't do this place justice. It is so beautiful.











1 comment:

  1. Heather I hope you are having a great time! Take it all in... I had such a great time my last time there... The bookstore in Guangzhou was awesome - Getting English/Chinese books Summer loved that... cheaper getting them there then ordering here... Love following your journey!

    ReplyDelete